Against Deposit Loan
You can avail a loan in Indian rupees against the security of FIXED DEPOSIT BOND OF THE BFT Mutual Nidhi. The loan may be used to meet emergency financial requirements, to carry on business activities.
You need not close the deposit prematurely, and can avail the loan:
- Application form duly filled in (with photograph of the entire applicant).
- Residence and Age verification, which may be established from the PAN card, Election ID, Passport, Drivers license and Ration card etc.
- Copy of approved plan and sanction letter from local civic authority.
- Copy of NA permission.
- One/two guarantor/s form/s and salary certificates. If guarantor is in business, copies of I.T. returns or assessment orders for the last three years are required.
- Bank Pass-book statements for the last one year.
- Latest salary slip/statement showing all deductions in case of employed applicants.
- Certified copies of Balance Sheets and Profit and Loss accounts, IT acknowledgments, advance tax challans (for company / firm and personal account) for the last three years in case of self employed applicants.
- Memorandum/Articles of Association for companies, partnership deeds for firms and a brief profile of your company/firm in case of self employed applicants.